St Ann’s Well’s Vision
Nurturing the Skills, Ambition and Well-being to succeed.
Nurture – help, encourage and develop
Skills – the ability to do something well; expertise
Ambition – desire and determination to achieve success
Well-being – the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy
School Vision Statement
Our vision at St Ann’s Well Academy is to empower pupils to acquire, demonstrate and articulate knowledge, skills and personal values that will support them, as life-long learners and citizens of the future.
These core values underpin our vision and everything we do at St Ann’s Well Academy. They help guide us to lead more meaningful lives through the choices we make and influence our attitudes and behaviours.
Respect – We show consideration and care towards places, people and their beliefs
Responsibility – We act correctly and make decisions on our own
Kindness – We are friendly, generous and considerate
Positivity – We think and respond to situations calmly and optimistically
Teamwork – We work well together and care towards places, people and their beliefs
Honesty – We are truthful and sincere
- To encourage everyone to aspire to their highest academic and personal potential and to create opportunities to help them achieve greater independence
- To provide children with high quality, relevant experiences which promote high standards of achievement academically, creatively, personally, socially, morally, culturally and spiritually
- To recognise and value the contributions of all people within the school community
- To provide a secure and supportive environment that promotes healthy lifestyles, happiness and a sense of caring and belonging
- To work in partnership with all those involved in the life of the Academy in order to create an atmosphere of openness, trust and respect that enables people to undertake their responsibilities
- To develop positive self-esteem, confidence and enthusiasm for all, developing an awareness of self-worth and pride in achievements
- To develop and implement exciting, challenging and varied learning experiences which meet the needs of the 21st century for all.
- To ensure children develop the necessary life skills to prepare them for life and work.
Click here to read our British Values Statement.